[RFI] BPL redux

Jimk8mr@aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 11:21:56 EST 2005

You can say that again!

Even though they have a line noise guy who seems pretty reasonable, getting
anything done is a major pain.

This past summer I had two separate poles within half a mile of my house
where the upper side mounted insulator on the HV line broke, dropping the top
line onto the lower line. Even with phone calls and emailed photos, it took over
 a month on each to get the insulators fixed. And that's just the visible
damage  problems!

And First Energy is of course the one that missed or ignored a boric acid
leak on the bottom of one of its nuclear reactors for years, to the point of
having about a quarter inch of stainless steel in the way of the worst nuclear
disaster in US history.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 12/21/05 10:45:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,