[RFI] Chattam & Wells/Perfect Fit Industries Electric Blanket

Alex kr1st at amsat.org
Thu Feb 10 19:54:22 EST 2005

Jim P wrote:

> I wonder - what do they do with 'offending product'
> already in stores, in transit or in wharehouses - I
> don't recall at this point anything in the decree
> about offending product already in the distribution
> chain ...

I think #12 addresses that.

They sent my neighbor new power supplies a few months ago. It slipped my
mind to mention that on here. I haven't seen them myself but my neighbor
said that they didn't look a thing like the old ones as these were
bigger and heavier. (I guess they are not switching power supplies
anymore.) Anyway, I have not experienced any interference from their
blankets anymore.

Perfect Fit Industries had sent them a set of new power supplies before
about almost a year ago, but they were still causing interference.

My neighbors have been very cooperative and diplomacy, patience,
understanding, research and providing good information has proven very
valuable in my case. My neighbor needs the blankets, (not just to stay
warm) and not one cell in my body would think of asking my neighbor not
to use them. They put the blankets on timers and made sure they were
turned off when not in use. They did everything in their power to help
resolve the situation and I didn't have to ask for a thing. They worked
with the store they got them from and contacted Perfect Fit Industries,
etc. I've been very fortunate.

73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com