[RFI] DSL surge protection

sebdesn sebdesn at ecentral.com
Fri Feb 25 13:12:04 EST 2005

<Lightning was a constant and serious consideration at our 8,800 ft
elevation
<site in the Rocky Mountains.  One of the techs told the story about
<the lightning storm where he just sat in the middle of the floor waiting
<for the lightning to stop.  There was a little metal coat rack by the
<door (inside the metal building) and he was even getting corona off
<the tips of the coat hanger hooks during that storm!  Truly SCARY!!

<73--John  W0UN

John, Years ago at Horsetooth Res.(30 or so miles from where you were) We
were in an 17foot sailboat at a race. Got real calm,and we started getting
corona off the 20 foot mast....Just as I was about to capsize the boat, it
quit. Big sigh and unpucker!
73,de Bud WØHG