[RFI] Pulsing RFI?

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Jan 26 18:05:59 EST 2005

You may want to look at this site that ve3hls has:

<quote>
The RF Noise Identification Website (http://www.ve3hls.com) was updated
tonight with
the addition of 14 new noise files in MP3 format.
<unquote>

search for the one that I have on there from 75m and see if that's what it
sounds like.  Still don't know what it is though... just a note, the first
sentence is wrong, I just sent him a note about it... I don't hear it on
20/17/15 only around 75/80m.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net