[RFI] Ethernet RFI and connector wiring

Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS) nv8a at att.net
Thu Jan 27 14:59:12 EST 2005

1. I have discovered that this is a recognized wiring sequence, the
result being a "rolled" cable, whose purpose I cannot discover.

See: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/701/14.html#topic8

2. I discovered how to take the sockets apart and interchange the green
and white/green conductors instead of cutting off the plugs and
installing new ones.

3. Unfortunately, changing the connections does not seem to have reduced
the RFI.

Alan NV8A