[RFI] Dell flat panel computer monitor RFI

Ed -K0iL eedwards at tconl.com
Sat Jun 11 13:05:19 EDT 2005

Howdy!

I'm looking for some feedback from Dell computer users who have either the
analog or digital Flat Panel monitors.
I've read here that some of these have noisey wall wart power supplies, but
easily replaced when that's discovered to be the case.  I'm planning to set
the monitor just to the left of my HF rig (all computer cables are on the
left of the desk and all RF cabling is on the right side).

Are there any issues to watch out for besides the noisey wall warts?
Are the Dell PC power supplies anything to worry about?  (looking at the
Dimension 9100 or 4700)

Thanks!

73, de ed -K0iL
 Ed Edwards                     Ham call sign: K0iL
 Omaha, NE
       This is only a draft