[RFI] Front Load Washer/Dryer Advice

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 00:39:38 EDT 2005

My wife and I are in the market for a new front loading washer/dryer pair. I
know there have been discussions on this list about interference from some
of these. I believe one of the models with interference issues was Whirlpool
and/or Neptune. Can anyone recommend a pair that is known to be interference
free? What ones should I avoid?
 Also, while I'm at it, I may as well put out another request for advice
regarding large (42" or larger) flatscreen TV's that are interference free?
I've asked this before, but gotten little advice. Maybe someone has bought
one since I last asked?