[RFI] Front Load Washer/Dryer Advice

John Holliman w5ot at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 19:14:39 EDT 2005

My wife has the Maytag Neptune pair.  She loves them; I don't.  The
dryer is OK.  The washer generates serious broadband HF interference.  I
have mitigated it somewhat by judiciously installing clip-on ferrite
filters (type 31 material) at various points in the washer control panel
and on the power cord.  The Maytag folks were no help.

73 de John, WA5TWL