[RFI] Fw: More Front Load Washer/Dryer RFI Questions

AA6DX - Mark aa6dx at arrl.net
Sun Sep 25 22:06:02 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx at cox.net>
To: <rfi at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2005 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: [RFI] More Front Load Washer/Dryer RFI Questions

re: Maytag .. we bought a new wash/dry setup, not Maytag,  a couple years
back .. the
local store has a neat guy working there that is truthful .. the fact is
Maytag et al shared, at that time, and I would expect NOW .. under-the-hood
same electronics/mechanicals, until you got to their "premium" line . .. I
shall go find out more.  They sell that brand, too .. .. ..
In the meantime . have some interesting photos to share, having to do with
my PG&E  (our electric company) repairing my 7K insulators last week .. old
ones are on the floor at my feet in ham shack!  details forthcoming next
week .. Mark
aa6dx at arrl.net