[RFI] Front Load Washer/Dryer Advice

Leigh L Klotz, Jr. Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Fri Sep 30 13:45:06 EDT 2005

Please see my article on eham.net about thw Whirlpool Duet and read the
comments, and my web page at http://wa5znu.org/2005/09/duet and the
archives of this list.  So far only one person has reported a quiet
Duet, and he has a yagi on a tower 150ft away, and presumably good coax
decoupling and power line isolation.

The front loaders often run longer than the top-loader mechanical
washers, so two loads of laundry will take you 3 hours, which is pretty
much all the time 20m is open after you get home from work...

Leigh / WA5ZNU