[RFI] Noise Help

root [knesbitt] knesbitt at nucleus.com
Mon Apr 24 22:34:30 EDT 2006

Mike,
don't mean to hijack the thread however I'm curious in your professional
dealings whether you've come up against any of these new washing
machines with the DC motor controller noise source? They have started to
make their presence known in and around the neighborhood, and while I
can deal with my immediate neighbors machine I'm not able to rectify the
numerous other noise sources in the vicinity. Have you seen this
becoming a trend, and if so, what are your thoughts in dealing with
these things?

Kirb - VE6IV
---