[RFI] FCC Clamps Down on Power Line QRN

digital-conjurers at adelphia.net digital-conjurers at adelphia.net
Thu Jun 8 20:40:02 EDT 2006

Wonderful news indeed.

Now, if we could get the FCC to evaluate devices for RFI _before_ they are allowed to be sold on the consumer market...just had a very hard time convincing a property manager who just couldn't believe that some cheap, Chinese-made 12V under-the-counter kitchen lights were wiping out everything from BCB to 50 Mhz...but then, according to them,

"No one listens to AM any more."

<sigh>

-Lin/KJ6EF