[RFI] Haolgens AND . . .

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Mon Nov 20 15:02:24 EST 2006

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:12:01 -0500, Tom Rauch wrote:

>Same issue here. Despite well-shielded receiving systems and
>antennas hundreds of feet away from my shack I could not use
>any of the switching supplies I tried.

I have the same experience with really nasty switching power
supplies for LV lighting fixtures in the house I bought here in CA.

>I went to a conventional transformer.

Where do you buy them? Can you tell us pecific mfrs and/or part
numbers?  One of the most negative things that WalMart, Home Depot,
and their ilk have done to our world is force many good mfrs and
good products out of biz by flooding the marketplace with cheap
junk.

73,

Jim Brown K9YC