[RFI] [TowerTalk] Behringer RFI

WA3GIN in Alex. City, VA wa3gin at erols.com
Thu Oct 19 20:30:53 EDT 2006

Don't think we have to feel too bad for them..$1M might sounds like a large
fine to us but for a company who did over $500M it was probably a business
decision to ignore the FCC regulations as a calculated risk of doing
business.  Feel sorry for future product consumers who will carry the brunt
of the fine with higher retail prices for next years products.

73,
dave
wa3gin