[RFI] Honda Generator RFI?

Alan NV8A nv8a at att.net
Sun Sep 17 16:43:34 EDT 2006

I relayed your question to our many-times-over Field Day supremo, who
replied:

"The bands we used were 80 meters, 40 meters, 20 meters, 6 meters, and I
believe Dave made some contacts on 15 and 10, so we covered a big slice
of the spectrum.

On what bands did your complainant have difficulty? All the Hondas I
have heard were certainly not very noisy at RF. Could that person need
new spark plugs? And does he have the generator frame grounded?"

Alan NV8A