[RFI] Buying New Vehicle - RFI issues with these models?

Larry Benko, W0QE xxw0qe at comcast.net
Sat Aug 4 17:41:59 EDT 2007

My 2001 Toyota 4Runner and a friends 2005 4Runner are fine at 500W.
Another friend just bought a 2007 Toyota Tundra and runs 500W all the
time with no problems.   I'm sorry to hear that your Sequoia has
problems at 100W.  I seem to remember hearing about you having problems
with it on your move to CA.  A couple of years ago I did some
electronics design for the auto industry and at the time they expected
all the electronics to operate in fields up to 100V/m but was never
involved in any testing to verify the outcome.

73,
Larry, W0QE