[RFI] New to the list - searching for 80 meters noise

joe jitaliano at charter.net
Sun Feb 11 14:49:44 EST 2007

Thanks for all the replys.  My first attempt at locating the source is to
first check the houses nearby before the noise kicks in at 5pm and see which
lawn lights are on.  Then, after the noise kicks in, quickly check the
houses again to see which lights just came on.

Hopefully, this will narrow it down a bit.  Of course, it might be something
much further away than the nearby houses so I might have to expand my search
every day.

I will also try the am radio in my car.  That might also give me a clue.

I might be barking up the wrong tree, but since the rfi starts and stops the
same time each day, it has to be on a timer so I'm thinking lawn lights.

Thanks again
Joe