[RFI] Long distance grounding

Cortland Richmond ka5s at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 11 22:20:17 EDT 2007

Sometimes it helps to remember that "ground" is just a low impedance at all
the frequencies we want to divert current -- and a sink that has no bad
effects when we  do.

Glen Dash used to recommend a huge sheet of aluminum; capacitance to free
space up to a nF, and therefore a reasonably low impedance. Carpet the room
with metal?   Just how badly do you *need* a "ground"?

Cortland
ka5s