[RFI] N6CW TVI

Michael Germino ad6aa at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 24 23:28:56 EDT 2007

Good thing to try.  Unless it's the DVD that's the problem.  We don't have TVs anymore, it's entertainment systems and any one of the things hooked up to the TV can cause the problem.  Unplug everything and see if the problem gets better, then hook back up one at a time.

  I once found out that one of my boys game system made a great antenna for 40 meter reception.  I just unpluged it everytime I operated and there was no problem with the TV channels.

  Mike
  AD6AA

Tim Heger <n3xx at charter.net> wrote:
  Can you disconnect the cable, and hook up only a DVD player or VCR on the
same input?
Then while playing the DVD or tape, do you have the same problem while
transmitting on 6 Mtrs?
This should tell you if the problem is actually on the cable or something in
the TV.

73, Tim - N3XX