[RFI] Ethernet Extenders

Martin AA6E aa6e at ewing.homedns.org
Mon Jun 25 12:51:17 EDT 2007

Yes, but he said he had the problem with a 5W power level into a dummy
load!  Furthermore, all the long wiring is underground. That indicates
something other than RFI, I'd say.  Maybe a computer/software problem or
something extraneous like a marginal data connection, which could be
aggravated by grounding problems or whatever.

73 Martin AA6E