[RFI] I.C.E Limited (similiar to SSB Electronics thread)

N6CW at aol.com N6CW at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 14:02:05 EDT 2007

Guys,

Did I miss something regarding I.C.E limited?

On May 24, 2007, I called them to order a couple of capacitors for a 6 meter
band pass filter (bought it on QTH.com, and it was blown up, can you believe
it?). All I wanted was to buy a couple of caps to fix it. They talked me into
sending it back to them and said they would send me a new one, with a new type
of capacitor, for free. What a deal.

Since that date I have been unable to contact them on the phone and all my
emails have been unanswered.

Are they having problems, or am I just falling through the cracks, similar to
the stories here on vfh.com regarding SSB Electronics?

Terry Baxter/N6CW