[RFI] Cordless 5.8ghz phones

Dave Hachadorian K6LL at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 14 13:34:35 EST 2007

While we're on the subject of RFI and cordless phones, let
me put in a plug for the Uniden EXP970 900 MHz cordless
phone. It has been bulletproof here in the presence of 1500
watts on all HF bands. It also sounds good on both ends.
It's available at Walmart for under $10.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ