[RFI] Need Help Supressing a SOLO F80 Tread Mill

Jim P jvpoll at dallas.net
Sat Mar 24 20:57:00 EST 2007

Similar story here, but I __strongly__ objected to its (the
treadmill's) operation when the RFI 'started up' one day
and I subsequently explained to my neighbor (the same
ones who had that nasty 'Guest' boat battery charger I
wrote about previously that would wipe out 80 M) what
the adverse effects were on my ('receiving') end as well
as others in the area listening to the AM BDCST band.

The result: her fourteen yr-old (at the time) _put on weight_
but I didn't have to deal with *severe* RFI spanning as you
say from AM BDCST through VHF ...

Jim P  // WB5WPA //