[RFI] Identify this pole hardware

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:02:59 EDT 2007

I'll have to post another picture.  One of those boxes looks like it
has blown apart and there is a multi-wire cable dangling up there as
well.  The multi-wire cable could have been there before I suppose,
but...one of those boxes definitely looks like it blew apart.  You can
see the two halves of the box separated.  I'll post another picture or
two tomorrow.  Two neighbors told me the bang came from that pole.
One neighbor told me that he could hear something arc'ing on that pole
just before it blew.  Something on that pole blew and it sure appears
to be that box.