[RFI] RFI/TVI

rbaker rbaker at cloudnet.com
Mon Nov 5 16:00:45 EST 2007

  Hello all-- Some weeks ago,many of you tried to assist me with a RFI
problem. In short, I replaced a FT-1000-MP with a FT-2000,which resulted
in the RFI problem. It got into an upstairs Sony flat screen tube tv and
not into a tube tv downstairs,plus into other devices.I tried
EVERYTHING, including many suggestions from all of you,and even had a
fellow climb my tower to see if there were bad connections to my TA-33
beam. THEN, the Sony set's tube went (8 + years old) and we got a
Samsung HDTV/LCD and guess what--no more RFI/TVI!!??The FT-2K must put
out a product that a tube tv doesn't like--at all!! So, tnx to all of
you AND now I just gave you a good excuse for the XYL to get a new tv!!!
You helped me-- I help you !!!
                 Tnx. agn.     73
                                            Bob  W0ROB