[RFI] End of thread - hopefully

Commander John crazytvjohn at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 00:10:36 EST 2007

why bother?
  john w9zy

Jim Miller <JimMiller at STL-OnLine.Net> wrote:
  This thread has certainly deteriorated badly.

1. I certainly don't want anything to do with THIS guy or his email. He is now on my blocked list.

2. Politics is a sure way to get normally rational people to show colors they didn't even realize they had.

My hope is that this thread sill soon come to and end and we can all get back to RFI and being friends rather than the other names that have been bantered about here.

Truce guys,
73, de Jim KG0KP