[RFI] OT? Why Does 1450 Wobble & 970 Not?

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Wed Nov 21 15:38:03 EST 2007

I used the wrong term, am distracted here and brain
isn't pulling up the correct term!

It is that usual late afternoon/early evening sound
common to AM signals - kinda distorted and drifting -
it's not a frequency change but rather a propagation
thing.

Just wondering why it is more profound on 1450 vs
970.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
Personal: http://bibleseven.com/kd4e.html