[RFI] RFI from street lights - finding source?

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sat Oct 13 13:06:18 EDT 2007

For a start tune your car's AM radio to a gap between stations and drive
around.  If its that strong on the low bands that should give you some
indication.  Check it out in the driveway by listening on both to be sure
the car radio does hear it.  if it doesn't then the source may be farther
away.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net