[RFI] Battery charger RFI

Turner, Bob n2scj at msn.com
Wed Sep 26 20:46:53 EDT 2007

Trickle charger, not same thing as maintenance charger or whatever its
called.  A trickle charger will probably overcharge.  I've got two
maintenance chargers.  Once makes RF interference on my TV, one does not.
TV is over the air reception.  I would not expect FCC to help you/us with
something so trivial (to them).

Perhaps find out more details on charger.  If it is really a trickle charger
AND if battery has no load 24/7, it will probably overcharge.  Overcharge
will reduce battery life.  Therefore he needs something else, like a
maintenance charger (it turns off before overcharging).  Help him find the
right one.

Bob