[RFI] Digital TV Problems

DGB blueheron at Bayland.net
Thu Apr 3 06:52:21 EDT 2008

I have been in communication with the fone company. I haven't received
any info on the system or what they are going to do yet as of this
morning. I've forwarded most of these replies to them as I don't think
they've dealt with this problem before. They are a small rural telephone
company and think they are in the learning process too!

Thanks to you all thus far.

73 Dwight NS9I