[RFI] TVI (digital TV)

OZ1AXG Flam oz1axg.nospam at dxmail.dk
Mon Dec 8 16:57:09 EST 2008

Hi

Any idea where i can pick up a 480 MHz HIGH pass filter for TV (or build
one)... i have tried local stores and danish internet shops wthout any luck.

Transmitting on anything from 1.8 to 434 MHz blacks out the nighbours TV. We
have located the problem the the Digtial ReceiverBox (proberly the build in
pre-amplifier is without any form of antenna input filtering).

In a distance of 5 meters from the antenna, using 100 mW with my VX-2 on
145.550 MHz, i can block the reception. The signal goes to zero on the the
receiver box.

Setup:
[TV
antenna]----------------------------->[ZapperBox(digitalTVdecoder)]------------>[TV]