[RFI] Low RFI HDTV

Gary Smith Gary at doctorgary.net
Tue Dec 23 20:29:41 EST 2008

Hi,

My Dad at 92 is having vision problems and wants a HDTV. I know
there's a fair amount of negative press on the Plasma sets a'la RFI.
He is a ham so whatever set he gets will be watched by my mother
whilst he is enjoying our hobby.

Perhaps someone here with current experience of which sets are known
offenders and better, which ones are the least offenders would be a
big help.

He's thinking a post season buy when the sales are on but I'm the one
that will have to do the shuffle work and need to start asap.

Idears?

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J