[RFI] Low RFI HDTV

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 30 13:27:31 EST 2008

I have a Vizio #VW37L hanging on the wall above/behind
my radio gear (it has an RGB input, so I use it
primarily as a computer monitor).  On this small
quarter-acre lot, my antennae are not far away.  I
hear no RFI trash from the 'puter or monitor.  The
monitor's specs say 111W average power consumption.

vy 73 es cu on skn,
Bryan WA7PRC

> Amen to that !! That is the primary reason (along
with