[RFI] Car Advice

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Wed Dec 31 13:45:25 EST 2008

Either one of those vehicles manufactured in plants located in the USA?

Sure hate contributing to the demise of our USA manufacturing base
and economy any more than necessary.

I read that construction of the Chevy VOLT plant was halted due to the
economy - no idea if the taxpayer dollars they are getting will result in
restarting that new plant - anyone heard if any RFI tests were run on the
test models?

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html