[RFI] Car Advice

digital-conjurers at roadrunner.com digital-conjurers at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 31 21:34:40 EST 2008

Jim,

Avoid Mazda; I have had two, had RFI issues, and Mazda was one of the few
makers who refused to cooperate with an ARRL request for information in a
fairly recent study of the mobile RFI problem.

Mazda: 90% of the best engineering I've seen, and 10% of the worst.  Next
car may be a Nissan.

Try this, too:  http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/carproblems.html

Pretty much sums up every maker's take and attitude on this, but it's 6
years out of date.   Better than nothing.

-Lin/KJ6EF