[RFI] I. C. E. products question

Juan EA5RS ea5rs at ono.com
Wed Jan 2 01:58:44 EST 2008

Dunestar 200w (as stated in Power Ratings chapter in manual)
W3NQN 200w (not 100% sure)

But those figures might not be very significant, Under a severe load
mismatch, their worst case condition as far as reliability is concerned,
they might behave differently. The W3NQN seems to be the most rugged unit.

73