[RFI] Wired vs Wireless Routers for RFI

Leigh L Klotz, Jr. Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Wed Jan 9 19:02:31 EST 2008

This has been my experience as well.  I went one better and purchased 10
megabit fiber on eBay.  The dober to 10baseT converters run off 5v
supplies and cost about $30 each.  I got some PCI cards with fiber
instead of 10BaseT connectors for $10 each.  The ST connector multi-mode
fiber is inexpensive and can often be scrounged from workplaces that
have moved to gigabit single-mode or to more modern connector styles.

For the neighbors I still plan to give the gift of toroids, though.