[RFI] 6M Getting into TV Channel 3 - CLARIFIED!

Jimk8mr at aol.com Jimk8mr at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 11:44:20 EDT 2008

So the preamp is inside the house?

My question is whether the RF is getting into the preamp by common mode
(outside of the coax) or differential mode (picked up by the antenna and sent
down the inside of the coax).

I'm making a guess of common mode. Try wrapping the coax around a
torroid(s), or use the shield breaking back to back transformers I  described.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 7/3/2008 11:38:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,