[RFI] DTV and Power line RFI

RFI Services mike at rfiservices.com
Mon Oct 6 15:35:46 EDT 2008

So far, every time I've had an issue with Digital TV (DTV) it has been a
gross miss-calculation of where the antenna should be directed.
Also note that before investing in a new "Digital Ready" antenna, try your
present antenna. If it doesn't work make sure you are directing and not
reflecting. You'll need to do this anyway. So far every DTV job has been
able to utilize the original antenna used for VHf and Uhf. Sorry radio
shack!
Attic installations are a good idea as well, I know you guys don't want
antennas all over the place.
As always assume nothing and test using the old before spending money.

Mike Martin
RFI Services
6469 Old Solomons Island Rd
Tracys Landing, MD 20779