[RFI] Low Voltage Patio Lights

Alan Robinson robinsah at engr.orst.edu
Sun Sep 7 13:35:18 EDT 2008

Hello R March,

I have a 12 volt driveway lighting system that uses a 12 volt transformer. I
makes NO RFI. It is produced and sold by "NightScaping"; part of:

Loran, Inc
1705 E. Colton Ave.
Redlands, CA 92374

(909)-794-2121

I just called their number and got their answering system. So they are still
in business. I have had my system for 10 years. No problems so far (fingers
crossed, now that I've said that).

There Web page is www.nightscaping.com

My system uses a programmable clock and a "big" transformer. Fortunately it
is fuse protected. Someone drove over a light and shorted it out. But no
damage to the transformer.

Hope this help you.

73,

Alan, W4LKE