[RFI] Coaxial Choke

Roger (K8RI) k8ri at rogerhalstead.com
Wed Apr 15 16:17:19 PDT 2009

> One of the major problems in our modern world is that things are so complex
> that very narrow disciplines have emerged around every specialty, and few
> engineers have time to learn anything outside their own specialty (and

Having been a project manager, I found one of the main problems is many
engineers have tunnel vision even without the specialization with in
their fields.  It's a fine line that divides focus and tunnel vision
with many individuals. That was a major problem with many projects.

Finding engineers who could look at the overall project and visualize
how their part would fit was no trivial task.

73

Roger (K8RI)