[RFI] where to buy FairRite?

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 16:13:27 PDT 2009

Be careful when dealing with Lodestone Pacific

They shipped me a box of 100 ea -   FT-240 31 Mix donut toroids which are
VERY BRITTLE ( high Nickel content )  and did not pack them correctly
and the Delivery guys dropped the box somewhere in
shipment and shattered at least half of them.

Be sure to remind Lodestone to properly pack and insulate your package !

73, Dennis N6KI