[RFI] How much RF does your power company deliver along with the AC?

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Fri Aug 21 15:48:14 PDT 2009

Every computer I own, and several other devices
in the house, has one.  I doubt they added the
cost and bulk for no purpose.

The incoming Ac filter can do no harm and very
possibly could mitigate some piece of the mix
of noise sources.

Since it appears clear that there are multiple
sources, as is true in many cases, why not
systematically eliminate them one by one?

I fail to see a down side.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html