[RFI] Adding AFI to the List?

Doug Rehman doug at k4ac.com
Mon Feb 2 15:15:54 EST 2009

I would think the answer to AFI would be an appropriate utilization of RFI
(unintended of course)...

Given the number of amateur bands available, I would be surprised if the
audio equipment and its associated cabling did not have a resonant circuit
or wire in one of them. That could become your favorite band for calling CQ.

I've often wondered what frequency the obnoxious car stereos on steroids
would be susceptible to. (You know the ones- they are six or more cars
behind you at a traffic light, but you can hear and feel their base.)

Doug
K4AC