[RFI] 80/160M RFI in neighbor's oven circuitry (PART 2)

Bill and Cindy wb0o at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 10:56:20 EST 2009

Thanks for the suggestions!

Adding a good ground system to the neighbor's breaker panel sounds easy enough.

The microwave/convection oven in question is the usual combination unit about
half the size of a refrigerator. I pulled mine out of the wall and as suspected the
unit's power cable is entirely in flexible conduit, it is hardwired into the house
electric system. How can I apply snap-on material 31 cores to this? I doubt
code will allow the wires to be exposed, will the cores be effective if snapped
around the flexible conduit?

73 Bill KO7AA in Tucson