[RFI] Car Advice

rbodine at cpinternet.com rbodine at cpinternet.com
Thu Jan 1 00:17:49 EST 2009

The only issue I have experienced running HF (UHF & VHF) in my '02 Highlander is the same as Jim mentioned below with the heater, on 20 meters but (touch wood) nothing beyond that running MN and WI qso parties every year since the car was new and a 93 Camry prior to that.  Radio IC 706 mk IIg and HS screwdriver.  Power and ground (fused) direct from the battery and radio grounded to chassis.

73 es HNY
Dick, N0IM

Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Cellular One