[RFI] wiring a 2-way radio in a Honda car

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 9 13:00:58 EST 2009

The info I am posting was sent to me on Toyota's Scion automobile letterhead.

`Spose its not to far of a drive (?) to the Toyota side of the building.

 Sig on the letter is that of:

Kyle Oshiro
19001 South Western Ave.
Torrance, CA 90501
866-707-2466

That number is direct to Scion inc.

My guess is if you call this number whomever answers might be able to give you more info on who to call.

Fwiw, my local dealers (all three of `em) had not a clue when I inquired of  them regarding ham radio install info.

Hope the above is helpful,

73's,
Gary...wa6fgi