[RFI] RFI & Theft Issues re. RFID in Blink Credit Cards?

kd4e doc at kd4e.com
Sun Jan 25 18:31:10 EST 2009

This is a Visa card.  Scary to think what the hackers will do with these
things.

We had them cancel the new card - will stick with the old one - we did not
request the "Blink" version.

We keep our wireless toll card in a metalized static bag to try to cloak
the
signal and only take it out when needed.

1984 is quarter of a Century late in coming.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html