[RFI] Samsung TV strange RFI problem

RFI Services' Mike Martin mike at rfiservices.com
Sat Jul 25 09:46:43 PDT 2009

Is the symptom only the menu screen?
Is possible the Samsung is receiving your RF and sees the signal as the menu
command. This scenario was very common back when CFLs first flooded the
market. I would cover the remote receiver eye with a tinted lens, like a
piece from an old sunglass lens and it worked perfectly. The CFL
manufacturers started mailing the lenses when they received complaints. Give
it a try. Also, is your RF causing a touch control lamp or RF remote lamp
containing a CFL to come on? All these were very common and I now get about
1 of these complaints a year.

Mike Martin
RFI Services
6469 Old Solomons Island Rd