[RFI] TVI filters

w70m at comcast.net w70m at comcast.net
Tue Jun 30 14:45:02 PDT 2009

Thanks to all for a great input based on real experience.

In reply to a curiosity question:  Comcast continues to use analog on channels 2 thru 30.  Our panasonic TV experiences TVI when I run over 200 watts.  With the ICE filter it is very viewable; yet some higher frequency channels are attenuated to deny or make them marginal at best.  That is why I inquired to this august group.

Will try the common mode torroid fix.  Seems high roll off filters are not readily available.

73

Rod W7OM